Custom flags are our specialty. We utilize the finest suppliers for dyed, digital printing, appliqué or screen print.
Each order is unique in design and use. Whether to identify your company, advertise your property or business, or brand your organization or club, custom flags always get attention.
See our color chart for Nylon fabrics. Our dyed digital printing can color match your logo perfectly using PMS color match. Email us your vector art logo for pricing on custom logo flags.
- Most Custom flags are produced in nylon material for best price.
- Heavy Duty 2-ply polyester fabric is available for some applications depending on color and logo design.
- Applique logos are available.
- Special fabrics and finishes are available.
Finishing Your Flag
Many custom flags are finished with a canvas header and brass grommets for outdoor use.
Flags can be finished with a Pole Pocket which is a sewn sleeve to slip over the pole.
- Pole pockets can be sewn at the top with a grommet on the bottom to secure the flag or lined with an interior tab for special use indoor flags.
- When finishing a flag with a pole pocket, the diameter of the pole needs to be measured in order to fit properly.
- It is best to contact us with the specifics to your needs for pole pocket finished flags.
All orders receive a proof for customer approval, prior to production.
Single / Reverse Outdoor Flag Construction
Outdoor flags are made single sided/reverse unless specified. When flying you see the logo correct on one side and in reverse on the other side. Our minds eye easily distinguishes reverse images. A double sided flag is more expensive to make, basically two flags with a liner, and is heavy to fly and wears out more quickly. However, double sided flags are often made for parade, rodeo and special indoor flags.
Production time is 7 to 10 days after customer approval of proof.
Logos and graphics must be in vector art to be printed/dyed, that may be .ai, .eps. Some jpg or pdf files are actually vector art that has been saved for easy opening, however most jpg and pdf files are not vector art. If you are not sure, send us the file and let us determine if it is usable vector art. A file name that can be easily matched to your order is appreciated. Color will be matched using embedded PMS colors or specified PMS colors. We can help you with colors if needed.